On behalf of the Board and staff, thank you for your continued support as the doors were closed for the past several weeks. We want to continue to do what we can to reduce the spread of COVID-19, while continuing to serve the needs of our members. Our doors are open, but with restrictions. As we continue to monitor the situation, we may make changes and adapt to the guidelines set out by the government and heath regulations.
As of May 28, 2020, Luseland Credit Union Ltd will be open to the public., but with restrictions. These restrictions are in place to protect the members and the staff. Please follow the guidelines below:
- We encourage our members to continue to use our the ATM, online banking, and our night deposit to reduce face to face contact.
- Two members will be allowed in the building at a time. If there are two members inside, please wait outside and not by the ATM.
- Upon entering LCU, you MUST use the hand sanitizer that is provided.
- For in office transactions, there will be new processes in place to maintain safety for members and staff.
- We ask you continue to practice social distancing with other members and staff. Please follow the circles placed on the floor.
- If you are not feeling well or have recently travelled, please call our office and we will give you alternative banking options.
Visiting the Branch:
For the safety of the community, we ask that you only visit the branch when it is absolutely necessary. Upon entering, we ask that you continue to practice social distancing, use the hand sanitizer that is provided, and only enter the building if there are less than two members in branch. We recommend only one family member entering the building and completing all the banking transactions. If you are unwell, sick, or have recently travelled, please continue to bank remotely.
When business requires face-to-face contact (lending services, safety deposit boxes, signing paperwork, etc.), please call ahead to book an in office appointment. For all meetings, members will be required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided for you.
We encourage everyone to continue utilizing remote and electronic banking via the ATM, Night Deposit, Mobile App, and calling the branch.
Serving our members continues to be our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 306-372-4444.
Thank you for your support during this time.