- When a new payee is added.
- When your PAC (password) is changed.
- When you are locked out of digital banking due to failed login attempts.
Balance and Activity Alerts:
- A daily, weekly, or monthly report of all your account balances.
- An alert for when your balance is below an amount you specify.
- When a deposit has been made to your account.
- When a withdrawal has been taken from your account.
- When an Interac e-Transfer recipient has been added.
- When you have done an balance inquiry on an ATM.
- When you do not have enough funds for a scheduled payment or transfer.
- When you have insufficient funds.
- When a scheduled payment has failed.
- When a scheduled transfer has failed.
- When you have a loan or mortgage payment due.
- When your loan or mortgage is maturing.
How do I sign up?
· Navigate to the Messages tab, click on Manage Alerts and Register.
· You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your
· From here, add an email contact, phone contact (or both!) and follow the
instructions received in the confirmation email or text.
· Next, select account nicknames and choose which alerts you’d like to receive.
You’re all set!
Managing Your MemberDirect Alerts:
In addition to receiving MemberDirect Alerts via email or text message, you can review the last 30 days of Alerts History in digital banking. You can also manage your alerts by editing the contact information, account nicknames, or by choosing different alerts to be received. You can access all of these functions from the Manage Alerts tab.