- When a new payee is added.
- When your PAC (password) is changed.
- When you are locked out of digital banking due to failed login attempts.
Balance and Activity Alerts:
- A daily, weekly, or monthly report of all your account balances.
- An alert for when your balance is below an amount you specify.
- When a deposit has been made to your account.
- When a withdrawal has been taken from your account.
- When an Interac e-Transfer recipient has been added.
- When you have done an balance inquiry on an ATM.
- When you do not have enough funds for a scheduled payment or transfer.
- When you have insufficient funds.
- When a scheduled payment has failed.
- When a scheduled transfer has failed.
- When you have a loan or mortgage payment due.
- When your loan or mortgage is maturing.
How do I sign up?
· Navigate to the Messages tab, click on Manage Alerts and Register.
· You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your
· From here, add an email contact, phone contact (or both!) and follow the
instructions received in the confirmation email or text.
· Next, select account nicknames and choose which alerts you’d like to receive.
You’re all set!
Managing Your MemberDirect Alerts:
In addition to receiving MemberDirect Alerts via email or text message, you can review the last 30 days of Alerts History in digital banking. You can also manage your alerts by editing the contact information, account nicknames, or by choosing different alerts to be received. You can access all of these functions from the Manage Alerts tab.
What are MemberDirect Alerts?
MemberDirect Alerts are a feature of MemberDirect that allows members to receive notifications about banking activity and other events. MemberDirect Alerts are set up and managed on digital banking.
How does a member receive MemberDirect Alerts?
Members receive MemberDirect Alerts by either email, text message or both.
Is there a fee for using MemberDirect Alerts?
There is no charge to members for receiving MemberDirect Alerts by email. When members receive text message MemberDirect Alerts, their wireless carrier may charge for receiving text messages. The member is always advised to check with their wireless carrier for details.
Are MemberDirect Alerts safe?
Personal information is not transmitted in a MemberDirect Alert email or text message. Except for in account specific alerts, accounts are identified by nickname only – no account numbers, balances or identifying details are visible.
Is any personal identifiable information contained in a MemberDirect Alert message?
MemberDirect Alerts messages display the last 4 digits of the account number and the product sub number. Example: Available balance on account XXXXXXX2364 sub 101 CHQ01 is $100.
Are members guaranteed to receive MemberDirect Alerts?
MemberDirect Alerts cannot be guaranteed to be received because of the potential for wireless and internet network interruptions. Members can check the MemberDirect Alerts sent to them on the Alerts History page in digital bankingt. This will list all MemberDirect Alerts sent within the last 30 days.
Can a member choose to stop receiving MemberDirect Alerts?
Yes, members can log into digital banking and choose to delete any active MemberDirect Alerts.