Businesses are an important part of our community and Luseland Credit Union recognizes the impact they have on the entire community. LCU continues to maintain a zero service charge environment for cheque writing, deposits, point of sale purchases, and ATM withdrawls. This allows the Credit Union to keep the number of types of accounts at a lower level, making it much simpler to do your banking. There is no need for a member to hold multiple accounts when there are no service charges.
Please scroll down to see a full list of business accounts.
Our chequing account is a very convenient account for all your business needs.
- No service charges for cheque writing, deposits, debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals – it is all FREE!
- Monthly Statements are available online or as a paper copy.
- Personalized cheques are available and images of your cashed cheques are included with your monthly statement.
LCU Regular Savings accounts are flexible and service charge free, a simple way to save for unexpected declines in your business.
- Interest is calculated on the minimum monthly balance and is paid annually on December 31.
- There is a 2 day grace period when calculating the minimum monthly balance and as such deposits made on the 2nd of any month will qualify for interest in that month.
- All interest earned on Regular Savings is eligible for the patronage payment.
Plan 24 Savings
Plan 24 savings accounts are a good choice for short term savings.
- The Plan 24 account accrues interest on a daily basis.
- Interest is paid monthly at month end.
- All interest earned on Plan 24 accounts is eligible for the patronage payment.