Luseland Credit Union is be open to the public, but with restrictions. These restrictions are in place to protect the members and the staff. Please follow the guidelines below:
- We encourage our members to continue to use our the ATM, online banking, and our night deposit to reduce face to face contact.
- Masks are manditory upon entering the building.
- Upon entering, you must use the hand sanitizer that is provided.
- Two members will be allowed in the building at a time. If there are two members inside, please wait outside and not by the ATM.
- There is a designated space to meet with members face to face. This space is equipped with a plexi-glass barrier. This space is santized between uses.
- We ask you continue to practice social distancing with other members and staff. Please follow the circles placed on the floor.
- If you are not feeling well or have recently travelled, please call us at 1-306-372-4444 and we will give you alternative banking options.
- Stay up to date with Provincial COVID-19 guidelines here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-306-372-4444.
Thank you for your cooperation.