Trip of the Month - Tickets on Sale Now!
All Canadian Destinations!
License #: #RR20-0236
Buy your ticket at Luseland Credit Union!
MARCH 2021: There is an exciting culture and personality in Montreal that is unique to everywhere else in Canada. Includes: 4 nights at The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth + return flights from Edmonton. Trip Value: $2,300.
APRIL 2021: Stay at the upscale waterfront Inn at Laurel Point in Victoria and enjoy the beautiful views of the harbour. Includes: 3 nights + return flights from Saskatoon. Trip Value: $1,650.
MAY 2021: Kelowna Cove Lakeside Resort and Spa is a luxury property on Okanagan Lake in a quiet relaxed setting. Includes: 2 nights + Wine tour + return flights from Saskatoon. Trip Value: $1,650.
JUNE 2021: Glamping is the perfect balance between an escape into nature and a home away from home. Includes: 2 nights at Flora Bora (yurt) Emma Lake +2 nights Bin There (converted grain bin) near Moose Jaw. Trip Value: $700.
JULY 2021: Relax Cruise Fish Float with family or friends on Shuswap Lake for a memory making 4 day houseboat adventure. Trip Value: $1,500.
AUGUST 2021: In this unique treehouse suite in Peachland, you’ll enjoy an abundance of fresh air and a bird’s eye view of Okanagan Lake. Includes 2 nights + return flights Saskatoon to Kelowna. Trip Value: $1,500.
SEPTEMBER 2021: Enjoy the great outdoors on this 3 day fly in fishing trip at northern Saskatchewan’s beautiful and remote Lake Waskwei. Includes: 2 nights’ accommodations + tour guide. Trip Value: $1,850.
OCTOBER 2021: Stay at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel, a boutique hotel in Vancouver, just steps away from the seawall and Stanley Park. Includes 3 nights + return flights from Saskatoon. Trip Value: $1,500.
NOVEMBER 2021: Discover why Nova Scotia with all its charm is on everyone’s bucket list on this 5 day customized self-drive tour. Includes: Car rental, accommodations + flights from Edmonton to Halifax. Trip Value: $2,600.
DECEMBER 2021: The beauty and laid back atmosphere of Jasper’s Marmot Basin Ski Resort and Lodge is the perfect spot for a winter escape. Includes: 2 nights + one day family ski pass. Trip Value: $1,200.
JANUARY 2022: Temple Gardens Hotel and Spa in Moose Jaw is the ultimate Saskatchewan getaway for rest and relaxation. Includes: 2 nights + 2 spa treatments. Trip Value: $800.
FEBRUARY 2022: The landscape and scenery of Prince Edward Island will wow you on this 5 day customized self-drive tour. Includes: Car rental, accommodations + flights from Edmonton to Charlottetown. Trip Value: $2,600.
Rules of Play
- $120 per ticket payable by cash or cheque. Please make cheques payable to “Luseland Recreation Board”.
- There are 300 tickets available for sale.
- Draws will be made at 1:00pm monthly on the 15th of every month at the Luseland Credit Union (or the first business day thereafter), commencing on March 15, 2021 and concluding on February 15, 2022. Tickets will be drawn from a drum and the draw will be overseen by Credit Union management.
- All winning tickets, that are drawn, are returned to the drum after each draw to allow for equal opportunity to participate in all draws.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each monthly draw wins the specified trip of the month.
- Prize winner may take the specified trip, or may opt to use winnings as credit toward a different trip. Alternatively, prize winners of trips who opt to redeem their trip for cash, shall be paid 70% of the trip value, within one year of the draw date unless the prize winner and Jubilee Travel make other arrangements.
- Prize winner may take the specified trip, or may opt to use winnings as credit toward a different trip. Alternatively, prize winners of trips who opt to redeem their trip for cash, shall be paid 70% of the stated trip value.
- Trips must be taken, or alternatively, 70% of the trip value, within one year of the draw date unless the prize winner and Jubilee Travel make other arrangements.
- All trips are for two persons sharing, unless otherwise indicated.
- All profits earned go toward paying off debt from building the new Luseland Swimming Pool.
- All trips are subject to the availability for low season travel and the terms and conditions of the tour operator. Trips cannot be used for peak season travel unless prize winner pays the difference.
- Jubilee Travel will maintain error and omission insurance on all trip packages, as well as membership in good standing in the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- Travelers Insurance is not included in prize packages and is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Members of the organization, immediate family, and persons involved in the conduct and management of the raffle are eligible to purchase tickets.
- The Licensee shall hold prizes that are unclaimed in a secure location for a period of one (1) year from the date of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be held for one year and then the prize/cash equivalent will be donated to a charity approved by SLGA.
- The total retail value of all trips is $19,850.
- Tickets may only be purchased or sold in Saskatchewan.
- In the event of a question, complaint, or dispute, please contact Dina Reiber at (306) 372-7906.