If you are a member who uses digital banking to access your banking information e-Statements are the perfect choice.
- Always available.
- Includes images of all cheques and details of all card transactions.
- Just like paper statements, e-statements are created on the 7th of the month for personal accounts and the 30th of the month for business accounts.
How to access your e-Statements?
- You must be registered for digital banking first. Contact us here to get registered.
- You can only access e-Statements on a web browser, you cannot use the LCU mobile app.
- Once you've registered, login to digital banking on a web browser.
- Go to "View e-Statements" on the left-hand-side menu.
- Here you will be able to see your e-Statements for up to the last 7 calendar years.